August was a fairly productive month, considering I was gone quite a bit.
I made the changing pad cover to go with the Diaper Clutch.
I made the bapron- baby apron.
I finished my first goal of making 2 wine bottle holders.
I finished my 7th goal of making a wonder wallet and runaround bag for Nichole for our Quilts and Vines weekend.
I made two Maxine Notebook covers. One for myself and one for Jen.
I made this ribbon blanket for Mikaela.
I completed my 5th goal of a Dilly Dally baby quilt for Pat's new granddaughter.
I finished my 8th goal of making a wall hanging out of my pink/brown buggy barn fabrics.
I also made a block for another wall hanging, but realized I didn't have enough brown and now need to take it apart and use a different brown.
I made a Diaper Clutch and changing pad for Nichole and Jon.
I quilted Aunt Mae's queen size quilt.
I also entered a bunch of quilts/sewing projects in the fair and got 8 1st's, 6 2nd's, and 3 3rd's. In addition I won Best of Class for my hand pieced hearts and diamonds table runner. I attended the Quilts & Vines quilt show with my friend Nichole and Mikaela.