Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Sewing

I haven't done much quilting during the month of September, but I did make this Diaper Clutch for my cousin Molly and her husband Tyler who we stayed with in MN a couple weekends ago. I just love the owl fabric and thought it would work well since they had a boy.
Quilt 004
I also made this sample of the Quilt as you go quilt from Gudrun Erla's new line Super. It's really bright and cheerful. I wasn't so sure about the prairie points, but they turned out well.
Quilt 005
I also made this Simple Pillowcase. It's also a sample. I thought it was for GG's this month, but it's for next month, so I'm ahead of the game!
Quilt 022
I did some fun quilting in the middle of the big flowers.
Quilt 024
It's super simple and would be a great way to practice FMQ.
Quilt 026
I also made this rick rack pillow. It turned out really neat and I think the colors are great.
Quilt 027
This is the back. It's a simple to make pillow with a binding.
Quilt 031
This month's GG is Friday and I'm so looking forward to spending time with my friends and having a girls night out. I made this name badge holder that turned out so cute with my leftover selvages. Where the binding is, there is a clear vinyl place for the name tag.
Quilt 033
It has two zippered pockets and two regular pockets.
Quilt 034

I think I'd like to use the pattern and some different fabrics to make this up for my work badge, but without the selvage edges.
I've also done some sewing on the Blush 60* quilt. I'm hoping to get lots of sewing done tomorrow night and maybe some quilting this weekend.


No comments: