Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friendship Blocks

My Friendship Swap blocks have been coming in like hot cakes! I've so enjoyed seeing what everyone uses for the different purple batiks, since I know there are lots to choose from!
Jenn Boerger made this one for me.
Quilt 012
Linda Stitchnoch made this one for me.
Quilt 016
Cindy Gardiner made this one for me. I just LOVE the daisy fabric. It's one of my favorites.
Quilt 018
Sara Fridley made this one for me. She's not in the swap, but a blogging buddy who offered to make one for me. Thanks so much Sara! It was so great to meet you at Quilts and Vines.
Quilt 019
Regina Smith and Patti July made these next two for me. I'm not sure who made which one, but love them both.
Quilt 035

Quilt 036
In the package from Regina was this spool of Grape thread. I just love the vibrant purple color. Can't wait to use it! Thanks Girls for the blocks and thread!!
Quilt 038
I still have two blocks to get, then I'll figure out what I'm going to do with them. If anyone would like to make a block, just leave me a comment and I'll give you the specifics. Thanks!

No comments: