Sunday, November 02, 2008

Paul's Quilt

Fall 2005 I decided to make Paul a full size quilt for Christmas. I decided to make the pattern At the Lake from Gathering Friends and use the fabric line that went with it. I saw it kitted at a quilt show for $80 and thought that was too much for it, but then I couldn't find all the fabric I needed, so had to order it online and in the end the kit would have cost less and I wouldn't have had so much fabric left over. Paul loves the quilt, and the pillowcases, and the lap quilt, and the wall hanging, and two other wall hangings I made from all the fabric. This is one of my favorites and I finished on New Years Day, just a little belated for Christmas. In April I actually got to meet the designers of the pattern in their shop in MN which was awesome.
HPIM0965

HPIM0973
HPIM0974

No comments: