Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Wall Hanging

In August 2006 I took this class my mom taught at TSC. It was basically an applique technique class, with a bit of thread play in for good measure. I don't remember who the pattern was by, but it really was pretty simple compared to how it looks. I'm not a fall person at all, so this was really out of my comfort zone, but it was the perfect size wall hanging for my office cubical. It was the first wall hanging in my new office. I have a private office now with lots of room for quilts to hang, so I'm moving them around a bit more often. I threatened to take this one down after the blizzard last week, but I haven't yet. It'll stay up until the end of Nov.
Moneik Quilts 021

2 comments:

Gina said...

love this one. The scarecrow'sare really cute

love and hugs Gina xx

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Adorable! I'd leave it up a while longer, too!