Thursday, July 10, 2008

Packing...

Last night I spent packing... So I would be ready to go pick up my new frame!!! Mom and I are leaving tonight to go to her house and then we'll leave before the crack of dawn tomorrow morning to go to Sioux Falls to pick up my new frame!!! Oh yeah and we are going to visit some quilt shops along the way! I spent time at work yesterday doing some more wrapping on my clothesline and frog stitching. I did a little work in my studio last night, but nothing note worthy. I printed about a gazillion pictures to put in our photo album and still don't have them all printed. I'll put in what I have and then add more next week. We are having a picnic at the park for work today, so I'll be enjoying the sun instead of being stuck inside for part of the afternoon. Oh yeah and I have sewing stuff packed, so I can get some hours in. The rest of the family will meet us tomorrow night in Mitchell for a family reunion through the weekend. Should be lots of fun. I'll get to see my new niece again. She's 2 weeks old already! OH.... and did I mention I'm getting my frame????? Pictures to come next week!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I know you have to be excited,When I got mine I could not sleep the night before. I even took the day off from work.I bought mine locally and they came out and set it up. Have fun.