I've been telling about the church banner I was making for the wedding for several weeks now and it's finally time to reveal it!
I quilted all afternoon on Saturday and finally got the quilting done. I wasn't impressed with the sand on the bottom, so Sunday after church I took it all out, went to Hancock's and got basting spray and put all 4 layers together. Then I took out part of the applique, readjusted it and started over again with the quilting and it turned out fabulous. It still needs to be washed and pressed, but I'm happy with how it all turned out. I spent all evening last night hand sewing the hanger down in the back. I am not a fan of handwork! The binding is on and it's ready to go! Just one more thing off the wedding to do list. I'm hoping to make a Miranda bag tonight, so we'll see if that happens.