Monday, April 21, 2008

Bridal Shower

Thursday night was my bridal shower, put on by my two friends who are co-workers. There were 20 people there and I received many nice gifts. My aunt crocheted a piece with my new last name which was really cool and the ladies from the LQS gave me a gift certificate to the quilt shop. Here's a picture of me with the cake.
AprilQuilts 034
My bridesmaid from SF came all the way out here for the shower and surprised me. I couldn't believe she came. Here's a picture of Nichole, me, and my friend Becca who is one of my personal attendants.
AprilQuilts 037
The shower was so much fun and a nice variety of friends, co-workers, and family.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

How sweet, a Bridal Shower! I'm sure you had alot of fun. Glad your friends could make it. It's getting closer......... :)
Kristie

Hazel said...

Oh please show us the piece your aunt made it sounds wonderful .

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You look so very happy! Glad you had a great time. It's getting closer every day! How cool!
Regina

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Glad you had a great bridal shower. Sounds like they got a great group together! The time will fly by now until the wedding!