Tuesday, April 01, 2008

March Accomplishments

I made a few quilting accomplishments this month!
~ I finished the tabletopper UFO I started at the 2007 Wall Quilt retreat
~ Made my Miranda bag and ended up making two mini ones too
~ I attended the Wall Quilt Guild trunk show and helped with it since it's my guild
~ I attended the Joan Davis Quilt trunk show at the Wall Quilt weekend
~ Paul and I took engagement pictures
~ I put the binding on two YBR quilts that Jen quilted so awesomely for me!
~ I made a 4'x7' design wall with foam board and flannel.
~ I received some beautiful Wales gifts from my blogging buddy Gina in Wales.
~ I got my Janome Table for my 6600!
~ I finished the quilting on the YBR for my flowergirl and put the binding on.
~ I made a musical tablerunner for my pianist.
~ I made one churn dash block using the crown royal bags as the sides.
~ I worked on the church banner and have all the landscape pieces steam a seamed to the background.
~ I made the muslin for the flowergirl and two more muslins for one of my bridesmaids. We have the sizes right, so we're ready to begin making the dresses.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Dang girl, when are you going to have your freak out about how close the wedding is? COme on already, every bride gets to have a melt down!!! =)

Maureen said...

Wow...that is some list with your wedding right around the corner! Impressive!