Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Wildflowers Tablerunner Done!

The Wildflowers tablerunner is quilted! I was a bit worried and almost didn't do it, but I pushed ahead and got the quilting done on it. I ended up doing wonky flowers which turned out to be pretty cool on it. The pictures are pretty dark, but you can see the quilting I did on it. I used a lime green/yellow verigated King Tut on the top and a light green Bottomline on the back.
Here's one of the backgroud flowers.
IMG_0778
This is a little farther back from the runner.
IMG_0779
I tried to do a wonky flower in each center square and a few in the background.
IMG_0780
This is the center flower.
IMG_0782
The back of the tablerunner is on the left and the tablerunner is to the right. The binding is the red which needs to be hand sewn down tomorrow.
IMG_0784
I'm so excited to have this sample done and will take it to the store for the Club Sandwiches tablerunner class I'm teaching on March 23rd.
IMG_0786

11 comments:

Cindy said...

It turned out fantastic and the flowers you quilted are really great. You're just moving along with that new machine.

Barb said...

I can see why you are excited, it is wonderful!

Suzan said...

Looks great and I love the wonky flowers!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Looks like you bonded nicely with your new machine. The quilting looks wonderful.

Trish said...

It looks really nice. Great job!

Cindy said...

Moneik, I love how you have quilted it.

I don't think I asked, what do you quilt with, a regular machine or a longarm, and what brand? I always love hearing what others use.

piecesofpatti said...

Looks great, so bright and springy!!!!!!

Jenn Boerger said...

Wow, girl, you've been busy!! Your tablerunners are great and alot of fun. Looks like your new machine is fabulous - well, actually, you are fabulous!!

cowgirl commentaries said...

You are rockin' with the new machine! I love the flowers!

vtquilter said...

Love the quilted flowers! You do such a great job with your quilting. Thanks for the advise on the thread breaking, I'll pick some up in case I have the breaking problem again. It seems to be much better with the bottomline in the bobbin. I should have known, that combo worked well on my last quilt.

Jen said...

It turned out awesome. That's such a cool fabric line!!