Wednesday, December 29, 2010

January Groovy Girls

Groovy Girls for January is coming up quickly and since baby will hopefully have made an appearance by then, I really needed to get busy on the samples. The theme is traveling, so I made a few different totes. This is the medium sized one and I lined it with Insulbrite, so a warm iron can be placed in it. I love how it turned out and it was quick and easy to make.
IMG_0073
Then I did the applique on the big bag. I did a star following the directions. I'm not a big fan of this applique method. It's easy, but I like how steam a seam turns out better.
IMG_0075
This is the large size bag. It makes a great laundry bag.
IMG_0078
I have another one in progress, using the iron on laminate. So far I'm hooked on that stuff. It's amazing!

No comments: