Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December Groovy Girls Samples

December 1st kind of snuck up on me! I keep thinking it's a long time off and all of a sudden it's here! I've had the stuff to make Groovy Girls samples for quite a while, but just kept doing other things. I decided I better get these done this week, in case we wanted other samples done. I made two napkins and folded them. They turned out pretty cute and the pattern was easy to follow. I can't believe I put them off, since they were so simple!
IMG_0082
This one turned out to be my favorite. I love the poinsettas.
IMG_0084
I'd already made two samples of the Happy Holidays tabletopper, but I had cut the one set of pieces too small and had plenty of fabric leftover to make the medium sized table topper. It's pretty much the same as the large tree skirt size one, but I'm not sure that the strips are in the same order. I was able to get this top finished last night. I didn't quilt it, figuring it might be easier to see how it went together on the back. I love this pattern and the medium size is great. I feel like I accomplished so much in a few short hours last night.
IMG_0088

No comments: