Monday, June 01, 2009

Waun-a-Finish Out of Control UFO's!

When I started writing down my projects I realized they've gotten out of control! The more I look at my fabric, I realized the more I have planned to do. So this summer I'm going to be finishing up those projects. I'll be participating in the Waun-a-Finish quilting competition. Do you Waun-a-Finish your UFO's too?? Join the fun and see how much you can finish this summer.

June Finishing Goals:
1. Boxed Blessings - Binding hand sewn down
2. Califon Charm Purse - Cut out
3. Jen's Pink/Brown Professional Tote - Cut Out
4. RWB Signature Quilt - Cut out, Part of the Blocks Made
5. Chez Moi Happy Hour Quilt - Cut Out

This summer I hope to finish:

6. Paul's Wolf Applique - All applique pieces cut out, needs to be put together
7. Leslie's Curtains - Cut Out
8. Leslie's Pillowcases - Cut Out
9. Objects of Desire Tablerunner - Cut Out
10. Mocha Merigue Wonder Blocks - Cut Out
11. Turquoise/Brown Wonder Blocks Quilt - Cut Out
12. Peach Koi One Block Wonder - Cut Out
13. Thangles BOM - HST made
14. Deer Quilt - Partially Cut Out
15. Courier Bag - Cut Out
16. Runaround Bags - 2 Cut Out
17. Clownin Around Changing Mat - Needs borders and quilting
18. Flannel Animal Bibs/Burp Cloths - Cut Out
19. RWB Blocks
20. Pop Parade Pillowcases


The ones I'm struggling with finishing the most!

21. Crown Royal Quilt I - Few Blocks made, others cut out
22. Crown Royal Quilt II - Few Blocks made, others cut out

23. Carol Doak BOM - Blocks made, needs to be finished

My other possible Projects to Start (The Black Hills Quilters Guild Show is this weekend, so I reserve the right to add new projects!)


1. Zoo Parade Baby Quilt - Panel
2. Storm at Sea - OH,KY,IN quilt
3. Tools Baby Quilt - Panel
4. Black Jacket
5. Sleepy Acres
6. Matching Quilted Sweatshirt Jackets for mom & I
7. Hot Cowboy PJ Pants


2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

While that is quite a list, I still think that you are an ammature fabric stasher! hee hee hee :)

Jen said...

I'm surprised, this is a lot of UFO's for you! We can do it!!