Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Home from seeing my peep Jen!

I'm home from an awesome trip to the Twin Cities area! I have lots of pictures to share, but it was late last night when I got home, so I'll have to upload them later when I get unpacked.
I visited my college friends Jon, Nichole, and Angie. Jen met up with my family in MN and we shop hopped with my mom and her cousin Sue. I spent the weekend with my family, except for Paul who had to work, and got to meet Tyler who will be a new member of the famiy in July 2010. We spent the weekend with my mom's cousin's family, went to a Twins game, went shop hopping for 2 days, went to the Como Zoo, and swam in the pool! I got home about 9:30 last night, but I had a blast.
There were lots of memorable parts, but Jen getting attacked in the one quilt shop on Sat. will forever live in our memories. It was great to spend time with Jen again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys enjoyed Quilt Cove!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Sounds like you both had a great time! I'm glad you got to hang out together and see family. Looking forward to the pics....too bad you just can't take Jen out in public...giggle....(like the quilt shop)

piecesofpatti said...

Welcome home! I bet you had fun!!!!! Looking forward to the pictures.

Jen said...

Seriously, only I can get attacked in a quilt shop. It seems to be a knack that I have.