Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My First Waun-a-Finish Finish!

Tonight I really wanted to finish up my first UFO for the Waun-a-Finish competition. Since I want to show it at Strip Club this weekend, I had lots of motivation to get it done. I had it cut out, but that was it. Originally it was going to be black and white on the outside and blue/yellow on the inside, but I changed the plan and went black and white charms on the outside, black fairy frost in the inside and handles. The first two pictures are of the front and back, then the two sides. The sides show the true color, the others were taken late tonight in not the best lighting. Good thing I tested my pattern as it's a bit different than what I had written. Jill helped me come up with the name Charming Beau Purse.
IMG_0001IMG_0002
IMG_0003IMG_0004

4 comments:

Regina said...

This is your pattern? A Moneik original??? I love it!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Very cool! But you didn't say the name of it!! :)

Jen said...

I love it!!! I think I'll be needing to make one.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! Great purse! Congrats on a "thimble"!