Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Quilting Motivation

I'm attempting to get my quilting motivation back. I think I lost it when I was getting ready for the wedding. I am working on a mission statement quilt for our accreditation visit at the end of the month and also taking a class tomorrow night on a woven table topper. It will be the same fabrics as my woven star table runner. I'm excited to see if I can get it done in one night. Once this month is over then I can concentrate on my sewing. I'm trying to keep up with everyone on their blogs. So please keep writing.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You'll get it back, I know you will!!!

Cindy said...

I'm hoping to get my motivation back too. It's good to see that so many of us have moved our blogs to this new site. I'll keep pushing you to sew if you'll keep pushing me.
Cindy