Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday, September 10, 2007 - Moving

I guess most of you probably have missed me for the last week, but when I got home from the wedding everyone was moving and I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I spent most of the week thinking and finally decided to move over to blogger since I already have a blog set up there. My new address is http://moneik.blogspot.com/
I wrote about the wedding over there and added lots of pictures because it was easier. I'll slowly move my other posts over as well. After the wedding I found out that my good friend at work Karen's dad passed away and the funeral was Tues. about 3 1/2 hours from where I live, so I talked to my mom and she met me half way and we went to the funeral. Turns out that Karen's husband and I have the same great-aunt! It's such a small world! I spent most of Wed. and Thurs. playing catch up at work and trying to get caught up at home. Friday night we moved all the furniture out of the living room. Sat. morning bright and early Paul and I put in hardwood floor. We got about half done and I had to go to Hill City as I had tickets for a Judy Neimeyer trunk show with my mom. Paul's mom helped him finish the floor. They got done about 11 when I got home! I was really disappointed with the trunk show or at least the presenter. I expected her to be a real professional and she wasn't. She was terrible at presenting, read from a powerpoint for most of the night and was really monotonous. Sun. morning mom and I met for church and then I picked my aunt up and we went to Hill City to the Outdoor Quilt Show. They had to move all the quilts inside because it started raining. It was the first year in like 10 that it rained. We went through the vendors and I found a lot of fat quarters for a yellow brick road I am going to make this winter. When i got home I took a nap and then we finished moving all the furniture back into the living room. Paul has to finish up with the tile in the entry way, but he was too tired to do it this weekend. Tonight we were exhausted and Paul went to bed early. I worked on a wall hanging I am making and got some fabrics together for another class I want to take this week. This weekend we are going to my parents and then riding along to my great-aunts 80th birthday party. Should be a good time! Hope you will all follow me over to blogspot and if you move let me know as I have all my RSS feeds that I read everyday. Don't want to miss anyone.
Comments ( 0 ) :: Post A Comment! :: Permanent Link

No comments: