Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Got A 'You Make Me Smile Award!'



I've made some wonderful friends because of blogging. Their names are Jen and Michelle. They awarded the "Make Me Smile" award to me. Thank you Jen and Michelle!! I like to read their new entries, and to think I just happened upon their blogs accidentally. I really enjoy blogging with both of these ladies and learning more about them. I met Jen through a couple Yahoo groups and our blog sites. We share a love of quilting and I enjoy following her new quilting adventures. She has such a great personality and introduced me to Michelle. Blogging about my quilting and family helps me stay motivated and keeps me quilting! They both tagged me for a MeMe. I have to use the letters of my name to share something about me........so here goes:
M - Majestic
O - Original
N - Neighborly
E - Enthusiastic
I - Imaginary
K - Kindhearted
Now the rules of this MeMe are that I have to tag 6 other people to participate and these people also receive the "You Make Me Smile Award"........so here are my 6:
Jen, Cindy, Maureen, Kristie, Jill, Michelle
You are all awesome bloggers and I enjoy hearing about your lives and quilting.

No comments: