Thursday, September 27, 2007

Core Values - Gift for Bob

jim adele wedding 340
I had this little piece left over from my mission statement quilt. I had made it and then didn't like it with the other three big pieces, so I decided to do them each individually which worked great. I didn't want to just throw this away, so I made a little table topper from it. I gave it to my friend Sandy at work to give to her boss. He liked the one I had made and thought it was neat, so I thought he would like this. He really, truly appreciated it which makes me want to give when people truly appreciate my quilting. I just used my scraps and it was nothing fancy, but he sure liked it and has shown it to a lot of people.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cool. I could do that with our little thing here at work. Hmmmmm.

Cindy said...

What a great gift to give someone. I'm the only crafty one where I work. Oh I also love the new picture of the two of you. Look at that ring sparkle.