Friday, April 01, 2011

Sewing Away

I've been sewing away this week. I quilted and bound this tablerunner mom had made. I think it took me longer to do the hand work on the table runner than to actually finish it up. It's kind of whimiscal snowmen and uses the 60* ruler.
Quilt 034
I made this quilt as you go tablerunner for a sample for TSC. I'm not a big fan of the yellow because I think it over powers it a bit. This one was sewn in stratas and then cut apart and done QAYG style. I haven't done that in a long time, so it was a nice change of pace.
Quilt 037
I also took out the top stitching and changed the handles around on the mini diaper bag. I'm loving the size it turned out!
Quilt 041
I also took a picture of the inside of the bag. It's the same only the triangles are all different and the squares are 3 different fabrics. I just love this fabric!
Quilt 044

No comments: