Friday, April 01, 2011

Mikaela is 10 Weeks Old!

Mikaela turned 10 weeks old this week and boy the time is flying by. She's dressed in a sleeper from my co-worker Kay this week.  It's got a really cute pink elephant on it. She's laying on an afghan made by my mom's cousin Wayne's wife Linda. It's super soft and just beautifully made!
Mikaela 385
Mikaela was not really into mommy taking pictures last night, she was more ready to fall asleep, which she did shortly after these pictures were taken. Literally she just fell asleep while I was shooting!
Mikaela 388
She had a great evening Wednesday, when she spent the evening with my Aunt Jane and Uncle Tom.
Paul and I went out to supper to celebrate his birthday and Mikaela stayed with them for a couple hours. She's so content and relaxed. I know they thoroughly enjoyed having her as Jane's already asked to watch her again.

No comments: