Monday, April 25, 2011

Mikaela is 13 Weeks Old!

Mikaela is growing up so quickly! It's nice to have the pictures to look back at and see how much she has changed. She's ready for bed and has her snuggly blanket.
Mikaela 171
Friday while I was off and Mikaela was home, she was laying on her boppy pillow and playing with the toys on her kick and crawl gym. I was putting laundry away and I looked over and she was asleep with her little fists clenched.
Mikaela 179
A little while later, she was still asleep and her hands were flying out an held in that position. I thought it was so cute. She's starting to get bumps in her gums, so I got out the keys and her chewy ribbon blanket. She loves the blankie, but not so sure about the keys yet.
Mikaela 180 - Copy
Friday night I was sewing and daddy was holding Mikaela while on the computer (we're in the same room) and she wanted to sit up more than daddy's arms would allow, so I got out her bebe pod. She absolutely loved sitting in it! She sat there for quite a while.
Mikaela 181
Saturday morning I was sewing again and daddy sat her up to watch me. She sat there for quite a while and I was able to get a lot done. She just loves it. She sat upstairs in the kitchen Sat. night and watched us get the food ready. She doesn't fuss when she's in her chair.
Mikaela 186



No comments: