Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Groovy Girls!

Friday night was Groovy Girls Night! It was all about Mom and Me in the kitchen. Tammy is wearing one of the sample aprons.
Groovy Girls 011
I had to take a picture of our Gypsy display just for Jen! It's all purple and includes the amazing Gypsy Sit Upon. If you haven't tried one, it's definately a necessity for quilt retreats. It really helps the back.
Groovy Girls 014
We had a great group of ladies at GG's. This is the front part of the shop.
Groovy Girls 017
In the classroom, Shonna, Kristina, and Gaila were busy sewing after the class was over. We were all pretty silly by the end of the night.
Groovy Girls 024
These ladies have been regulars too. We always talk about very interesting stuff. We were discussing sewing scissors to snip skin tabs. You just never know what you'll learn at GG's!
Groovy Girls 025
We had a great night.
One of the projects was chenille potholders. I made this one to match the childs apron.
Quilt 019
This one matched the adult apron. I figured out a new way to do bias binding just by folding the fabric and these went together really quickly!
Quilt 020
I worked on this baby quilt. I got all the borders on and it's now ready to be quilted. It's for my cousin who is having a baby in August, so I have plenty of time to get it done.
Quilt 031

No comments: