Monday, January 10, 2011

Burp Clothes

Last night when I was pulling fabric out for my hexi's project, I noticed all the flannel fat quarters I'd been saving to make burp clothes. I pulled the fabrics out and figured I'd get to them some time in the next few weeks. Tonight I wanted a quick project and decided I could probably get them done. I ironed all the fat quarters and cut out all 6. The fabrics match on the first 2, the 3rd & 4th, and the last 2. They are reversible, but wanted to show all the fabrics so you could see what I used. I picked up the pinks on the right when I was in OH as they were really cheap. The other 4 fat quarters came from a swap at a Christmas party I attended when I worked at the quilt shop. We were to make something for the next years party, only the shop closed before we had another party. I have the baby bag packed and I finished packing my bag for the hospital tonight. Looking forward to our new arrival any day....
IMG_0064

3 comments:

JayTee said...

love the burp cloths...hope your wait is short!!!

Sara said...

The burp cloths are going to come in handy in such a short time. Hope you have that baby very soon.

Brigitte said...

It is so much fun seeing all of your projects! Best wishes to you as the big day approaches!