Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Family Christmas

My family got together for our Christmas celebration on Sunday the 2nd. We usually do the New Years day celebration every other year, but this year my little bro couldn't make it back until late Sat. night, so we waited till Sunday to celebrate. We all made it to church Sat. night as a family. The first time in probably 2 years that we've all been together for mass. My bros and family came over to mom and dad's and we all ate, drank, and visited. Sunday we fixed a big meal and everyone was together again to celebrate. We opened gifts and my bros/hubby/Steph went hunting. When everyone was back we took a few family pictures. My parents, me and my brothers, from oldest to youngest. I definately got my grandma's shortness!
IMG_0031
Ed and his new girlfriend Steph. Ed's living in ND and working on an oil rig, so this was the first time he'd been home since Thanksgiving. It was so good to have him there and we all really liked Steph. She fits right in with the rest of the hunters.
IMG_0039
Paul and I even got a picture taken.
IMG_0047
It was such an enjoyable day and we all had a great time. Hopefully we'll be together again in a few months when Ed's home again.

No comments: