Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm mad!

Well I'm mad at the President's Day holiday. It delayed the shipment of my dwirling dvd and I didn't get it like Regina and Suzan. I really wanted to pop it in and watch it while I was sewing a purse tonight. To top it off I sent my quilts to Jen and insured them and didn't realize they were going to require a signature, so she didn't get them today. Why don't they tell you this stuff when you send them? Tonight I cut out the pattern for my jacket class and made the muslin. Now I just have to have my mom help me fit it tomorrow night. So I'm not dwirling and I didn't get my future MIL's purse done either. On a good note, I did get a package of blue scraps sent off to Bethany today. I was so proud of myself for having the envelope handy, putting them all in it and going to the post office in a timely manner. Hopefully tomorrow is a more productive sewing night. My mom is coming out for supper and we are going to work on the muslins for the bridesmaids dresses.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope your DVD comes tomorrow you sound like me ,I'm so impatient when I order things.Can't wait to see your purse .

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It's gotta arrive today! You're gonna love it, too. Have a nice time with your Mom....
Regina in MI

Jen said...

Hey, the UPS box got delivered!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

ok...it's Wednesday now...did you get it yet...are ya dwirling yet?
Hope so....
Regina in MI

Kristie said...

Don't you just hate when you are expecting something and it doesn't show up! Hope you get it tomorrow and start dwirling!!!
Kristie