So far this weekend I have made significant progress on quilt projects I wanted to get done. Paul wasn't feeling well Fri, so we stayed home instead of going out. It gave me the opportunity to put the borders on my YBR quilts. I got two borders on both and they are ready to be quilted. I just need to get the backing fabric and get it sewn together.
This afternoon I took a nap and then took the 10 YBR blocks that were left over and some other purple fabric and made another smaller quilt. It's not quite as big, but for the gift I want to give it will be perfect. I have the backing and batting ready and I think I'm going to baste it next week and practice quilting on it. I made the top in under an hour which I thought was pretty good.
Tonight we went to Menard's and Lowe's. Paul was looking for just the right clamps and router. After we got home he made manicotti for supper and I finished up the Hearts Entwined tabletopper. I think I cut it too close, but it worked out so I think it's okay.