Friday, May 27, 2011

Mikaela's New Horse Shoes

Mikaela got some new shoes last night. We're headed to the ranch for the weekend, so I made her a pair with horses on them. I fussy cut the centers, the bottoms, & the back side. I love how they turned out though I. not sure I have the elastic quite right. I didn't want them as tight, but they may be too loose.
We're going to spend the weekend with my dad. We'd planned to go fishing, but the river is flooding, so we won't be doing that. Hopefully we'll take a drive to see it, since I've never seen it this high before. The family plans to brand. I'm the official photographer, so if we don't get rained out I should have some branding pictures next week. It's my dad's birthday on Monday, so we'll be celebrating. I've got the cake stuff ready to go. I'll make it there instead of trying to transport it already made. I'll have pictures to show of his birthday gifts next week too. I made them a while ago but couldn't show them. My little bro Ed gets home this weekend from ND. He's home for 2 weeks and we're looking forward to seeing him again. So it's going to be a fun weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with the family, especially my niece. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Sara said...

Just too cute! Bet she is the best dressed girl at the ranch!