I finished up Darlene's 2nd Hannah Montana quilt on Wednesday night. This one went even quicker than the first one, since I had a feel for the flowers.
She gave me free rein in the quilting, so I did loops and flowers on this one. They are both going to little girls and I believe they are sisters, so I wanted them similar, but different.
The flowers kept getting better and better the more I did them. I found them to be easier with the loops.
I used a raspberry verigated King Tut thread.
The backing is a light purple. It shows the quilting a lot better and she pieced the backing on this one too.