Wednesday, September 01, 2010

August Quilting Accomplishments

August was a very productive month for me!  I had six goals and I accomplished all of them.
Make Fabric Book - DONE!
IMG_0351
Quilt 1 Baby Quilt - 1 DONE! I quilted and bound the Sign Language baby quilt.
IMG_0264
Tablerunner for Kuhn Wedding - DONE!
IMG_0358
Tablerunner for Pfeifer Wedding - DONE!
IMG_0363
Throw Quilt for Aunt Lil - DONE! Aunt Lil loved the quilt!
IMG_0279
Work on 1 UFO - 1 DONE! I finished Merry's quilt.
IMG_0275

Other quilting accomplishments included:
Halloween 60* Table runner
IMG_0289
Hold that Thought gift holders
IMG_0342
Wallet & Grommet Purse
IMG_0364
Valentine Hexi Table runner
IMG_0453
I also did lots of fun things with friends and family:
Enjoyed the fair with friends!
Spent the weekend with family fishing and tubbing the river!
Attended a cousin's wedding.

All in all it was a very productive month. Hopefully I'll get lots done in September while I'm still able to use my quilt frame.
My September Goals include:
Halloween Table Topper
Brown/Teal Quilt
Pheasant Bag
Ruffle Bag





No comments: