Last night I finished quilting the One Block Wonder. It turned out better after Tracy buffed my bobbin case and I used larger needles. The border fabric is the original fabric I used for the OBW. I still have to trim it up and add the binding, but so far I'm really pleased with how it's turning out. I finished the label for it this weekend, so I should be able to get it finished in the next month or so.
On Sat. I found some time to visit a quilt shop that was having a sale. I got the ends of both of these bolts. I'm not sure what I'll use them for, but I couldn't resist having some quilty fabric.
This is one of the fabrics I'm using a for a new baby quilt I'm working on. I think it's super cute and I can't wait to finish it.
100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 221 Blocks/ Day 79