Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tractors Baby Quilt

Last night I got busy and cut out this baby quilt and put the borders on it. I think it turned out super cute and I'm looking forward to quilting it this weekend.
After I finished the top, it was too late to quilt it. I decided to work on my Christmas quilt. I'm using the Happy Hour quilt pattern and the Figgy Pudding line for it. So far I'm totally loving how the blocks are turning out. With any luck I'll have all the blocks made by this weekend and I can change my number of blocks completed for the 100 Days challenge. There are 12 days left and I think I can get to 300, but we'll see how productive I am this weekend. I think we are staying home for the first weekend in about 6 weeks, so I should get lots done. IMG_0417
This is the backing for the quilt.
IMG_0418


100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 221 Blocks/ Day 88

No comments: