Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crazy Eight's Table runner

The Crazy Eight's wall hanging got done before Christmas, but the scraps and leftovers have been hanging out waiting to be transformed into something new. While I was at my parents, snowed in by the blizzard, I took the scraps and made this tablerunner. It's from the book Let's Do Lunch by Terry Atkinson. It's a very easy to follow pattern and went together quickly. I finished it up on Tues. night. Once I have the CR quilt off the frame I'll quilt it. It's small enough that I could quilt it on my regualar machine, but it's a lot easier and quicker on the frame. I still have plenty of leftovers and I'm thinking I might try to make yet another tablerunner from the scraps, but we'll just have to see how things go. I also have some Figgy Pudding scraps that I might make into a tablerunner.
IMG_0476



1 comment:

Jen said...

Thats WAYYYYY cute. Dang, your link within pulled up a picture of the crazy eights table topper which I soooo still am dying to make. I need to get off my butt and pick some fabrics and go with it!!