Tonight I finished quilting Paul’s Wolf Family Wall Hanging. This is one of Chris Bumps newer patterns and I’ve had it since Christmas, but just never got around to finishing it. Since it was part of his present. I got busy tonight and finished it. I quilted it with Bottomline dark grey on the top and bobbin. Then I used a Mettler poly variegated on the wolf. I’m really pleased with my tension and how it turned out. I got the hanger and binding on. I just have to do the hand work now.
These are a couple close ups of the quilting, before I trimmed the threads. I used a dark grey batik and a light grey batik. Finished size is about 20”x30”