Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loralie Quilt Tablerunner

I have been setting the tension on several machines and while I was doing so, I sewed together this quick little tablerunner. I finally got the top finished on Sat. night. It was supposed to be made out of a charm pack, but I didn’t have one, so I used scraps from my Loralie quilt. Since it’s all from the same line, it goes together well. I changed the way I did it and used what I had, but I’m pleased with how it turned out.


I quilted it with a black Bottomline thread as I was testing the tension so I could quilt another project with Bottomline. I did black loops and then later this evening put the binding on. I just need to do the hand stitching on it now.


Jenn Boerger said...

Looks like you've kept yourself busy (as always) while you've been snowed in. Hope you got dug out okay today! Our street just got plowed and I'm anxious to get out of the house - maybe tomorrow after the roads have had a chance to clear a bit more! Let's try to get together soon - maybe after it quits snowing!

Jen said...

That turned out pretty cute!!