Monday, August 04, 2008

Strip Club Saturday

The first Saturday of every month is Strip Club at The Quilt Corral Too. While it's a fun club focused on a different quilt made from strips each month, we also get to see the newest projects and patterns available in the store as well as a discount on certain lines each month. This month we got a special treat... there were two construction workers out fronth and Joan convinced them to model the naked construction worker fabric and dance with the boas! It was so cool and really put everyone in the mood for strip club.
008
I just happened to have my camera out and took a few pictures. In the back ground you can see the quilt my friend Darlene made and has the pattern available. Her patterns are quick and simple.
009
In the picture below you can see at the top a woven pillow my mom made. It takes 8 fat quarters and you weave strips of 6 of them together and you have a fat for top and bottom. It turned out way cool. My mom made two of these. There is also a halloween quilt and a quilt made from a border print on the right. In the picture below you can see Joan thanking the guys for being such good sports. Luckily the new Quilters Home had just arrived, so I was able to pick up my copy and checked out all the new articles.
010

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like you had a blast. Well done those guys for putting themselves at your mercy. Mind you they looked like they were enjoying themselves

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Michelle said...

What great guys!!! I bet your face hurt from laughing...mine would have!
Michelle