Thursday, August 07, 2008

10,000 Visitor - Michelle

Congrats to Michelle who was my 10,000 visitor... with Regina right in tow~ I'll look for something fun on the shop hop to send your way.
This has been a fast and furious week. This is the annual Sturgis Motorcycle week, so we've been inundated with bikers all over the area. I love them to death, but you really have to watch yourself and them when you're driving. Monday night I worked on a project for the ladies I'm going to the quilt show with this weekend. I got five runaround bags cut out, three almost sewn and it was time to go to bed. Tuesday night I had great plans for finishing up the bags, but on the way home I got the spontanious idea to cut my hair shorter. I mean seriously so short even the guys at work are noticing. It looks really cool and is so easy to fix, so I'm loving it. We had a severe thunderstorm warning from the time I got home until bed, so no sewing for me. I just don't have my machine plugged in when it's lightning that close.
Yesterday was kind of a whirlwind at work, filling out some paperwork that wasn't normal, meetings with managers, and learning new processes. Things will all work out the way they are supposed to, but it turned out to be an interesting day. I decided to get my nails done, so was going to meet mom. She called to say the girls were going out to supper and asked me to join them, so I did. We had the soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden and they were delish! Then we went to get our nails done and do a few errands. I came home and packed my bags for sewing tonight. We're planning a PJ pants party, so we'll be busy making pants tonight. I also HAVE to finish up the runarounds for the girls. I have determination tonight and I will get them done!
Tomorrow we leave to go to the Quilts & Vines show near SF. It should be a fun trip and we'll get to see some interesting things I'm sure. I'll have to have the girls take my picture with the new do and t-shirt/cap.

3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

OOps, commented too fast! Sorry about that! See, I am a very impatient girl!
Michelle

Mom said...

Hope you have a fun time. I'm afraid I';m too far away to run in and clean for you LOL
Nancy