Throughout the competition, I knew to stay competitive I would need something that could travel, so I bought 250 feet of clothesline and wrapped on it for many hours of the month of July. On July 31 I was still wrapping, so I spent time with Paul watching TV and continued my wrapping. As I was finally done wrapping I went to sew it together. Although it was fun and turned out great... it used a ton of thread! I had a brand new spool of Masterpiece in purple and it used all of that as well as some RA purple I had. I turned out quite well and I plan to use it for a mat for my plants at work. It will look great in the window and I still have 150 feet left! This only took 100 ft. I finished it up about midnight on the 31st!