Monday, August 04, 2008

Blogging Friends are AWESOME!

I just have to tell you all what great friends you have become since I started blogging. I remember meeting Jen, Cindy, Kristie, and Jill at the very beginning. What a life our little blogging community has become. Some people don't understand the need or reasons for blogging, but I've come to appreciate and value all the special friends I have made through blogging.
Not only do I quilt more, but I keep better track of what I have made, how long it takes, and when I finish. I'm also much better at remembering to take pictures of my newest creations. The motivation all of you provided for me in the July Sewing Challenge Survivor 2008 competition was phenomenal! I couldn't have done it without all of your support and especially the comraderie of Jen and Jill. I can't thank them enough for all the encouragement and fun we brought to one another throughout July!
I'm almost to my 10,000 visitor and i thought I would give a special prize to the person who emails or posts a comment to let me know they were 10,000. Can you believe Jen has 10 times as many visitors as I do?? Maybe I need to start giving away great prizes like Pioneer Woman!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

I do agree, blogging friends are wonderful! I always enjoy your blog and your projects! It is great how friendships can develop through quilts and the internet!

Congrats on so many visitors!
Kristie

Michelle said...

Moneik!
I LOVE your blog page!!! It is awesome, but I don't remember helping you. As I look back, you left a comment that said you loved my block...I was so excited about my new BLOG, I thought you said BLOG, and I rambled on...........oh, aging is so fun...you just wait!
Michelle

Michelle said...

Moneik!
I'm 10,000!!!!
Michelle

Regina said...

WOWWWW - I started reading your post and looked over at the counter and it said 10,000!!!! Geepers Creepers! How cool is that!!!

This past month has been totally cool - especially reading the list of everything you three accomplished (not to mention Regina One I and Kristi - wowwee!)

I agree -the motivation and the recordkeeping are two awesome benefits of the blogs, and the groups!!!

Regina said...

Hmmm - Michelle must have clicked the same time I did - and I spent more time typing.... always was the "verbal one"....

So I guess I was 10,001

Regina said...

Love your new background/layout by the way... it's gorgeous!

Cindy said...

I agree our blogger quilters are the best friends a person could ever have. I just love the new look on the blog.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Your blog looks great. Now, you've got me wanting a change, but last time I changed it, I lost all my sidebar stuff and now I'm scared to do it....
Regina