Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures



I took a few pictures at Christmas, so I thought I would share.




This is a picture of the real cedar tree we got in the Cheyenne River breaks. It smells so good.

















This is the new fireplace we just had to have. My Willowtree nativity is on the shelf by the clock.











These are all the flowers we got at Safeway. The pink are Paul's mom's. The red are my mom's. The yellow/red ones are for Paul's grandma.




These are the red roses Paul bought for me. Aren't they gorgeous? It's the first time he has bought me a dozen red ones.

This is my "little" brother holding his new fleece blanket. It's actually 90x108 and he's holding it horizontal instead of how he would actually lay under it. I had to be creative since the lady stole the last of the flames. I also made him a matching pillowcase. He loved it as it was exactly what he asked for.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the flowers....now what is the story about the lady taking the flame fabric for your brother's blanket???? Sounds like a story I missed. Sorry to be so behind on reading but I have been to tired lately which is not an excuse! I am sorry to be such a poor blogger friend this time of year!

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Wow your christmas looks much like my familys. I am working on my christmas ornament collection.. Mom just gave me a bunch more. Love the flame bllanket.. My brother would love that one too.. some day he is going to get a nascar blanket

Jen said...

So, how did you end up finishing his quilt? Are the strips just raw? Which would totally be fine since they're not going anywhere!!

Your tree looks great!

Kristie said...

Wow! Everything looks so nice and pretty!
Kristie