Friday, November 30, 2007

Shepard Wall Hanging Completed!

Last night my mom came out to the house and we completed the shepard wall hanging. It is the one we are giving to the church in Philip in memory of my grandparents. Mom did the quilting on it and the binding and then we added the glitzers and it looks pretty cool. It only took about 2 1/2 hours to complete it.
november sewing 021
Tonight Paul and I are going out with his mom and grandparents for supper at Outback. It is his grandpa's birthday today, so we wanted to do something special for him. I'm hoping to have a great sewing weekend and get lots of quilting done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to "grandpa" and here's to hoping you have a fabulous sewing weekend:-)

Jen said...

It turned out fantastic!

Cindy said...

Your wall hanging turned out great. Here's hoping you have a great sewing weekend. We're going to get snow tomorrow so I'll be right here sewing away.