Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend!

IMG_0050





















This was a busy Thanksgiving Weekend! Paul and I went to my parents Wed. night. Thanksgiving day we went to my bro & SIL's house for a wonderful meal. The guys all went hunting in the morning and afternoon. My sweet niece spent the night at my parents as her parents and Paul were going hunting the next morning. Uncle Paul had to read her a good night story. She was really into Uncle Paul this weekend... it was Uncle Paul's turkey, Uncle Paul's pie, and she was going hunting with Uncle Paul. It was so cute! Uncle Paul even found one of her Christmas presents when he was shopping Fri. night, so I'm sure it'll always be known as the gift Uncle Paul gave me! Paul got two does on Fri. morning, so we headed back as he wanted to spend the weekend at home. We did a bit of shopping on both Fri & Sat.
Friday night I joined friends Jenn, Showna, Heidi, and Gaila as we sewed at Gaila's house. We had lots of fun sewing, chatting, and eating. Gaila gave us each a little coin purse she had made from the last Groovy Girls club. I think it's so super cute. Mine ended up being perfect for my camera, so it's found a place in my purse.

IMG_0064
There's a pocket on each side of it.

IMG_0066
This weekend Paul and I cleaned, organized, and moved furniture before setting up the Pack and Play for our Little Miss to sleep in. It was a bit tricky to set up, but with Paul's help and reading the directions, we got it done. We also went shopping for a stroller/car seat, so we were busy this weekend. I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend getting things done next weekend. We have Paul's Christmas party next weekend and an online baby shower, but otherwise, we don't have any plans to travel! Thanks to the Jen's for this awesome Pack N Play! We're going to get so much use out of it.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Aw, that's so sweet! Mason kept wanting Dan to read him a book on Thurs - you can imagine my brother's spin on a Thomas the Train story :). Were you able to find a car seat / stroller? Took us forever to pick one out.