Last night I was bound and determined to finish the samples I needed to make for this months GG club at the store. I made this one from the free pattern and it turned out so cute with the little D ring and handle. It went together pretty simply and even the bottom is done differently than most I have done. See the little bit of pink peaking out? It's folded up in there, so it expands. Such a neat idea!
I also made a cash and carry wallet using the pocket version. I did the pocket on one side.
Then I used the optional vinyl on the second side. I actually thought the vinyl turned out really well. I could see sticking a drivers license in this side as it would be easy to see and show when needed.
When I got done with the wallets, I decided to work on some vinyl project bags I have cut out. I cut out and applied all the applique pieces, but I need to do the stitching around them. I did the stitching around one M and I was done for the night. It just wasn't coming out as neat as I would have liked. I hope to get the project bags completed tonight and start on some bags for my friends at retreat. I'm slowly making progress on my list of goals for Nov.