Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Are You TOUGH Enough To Wear Pink??

Friday, February 5th is Tough Enough to Wear Pink day at the Black Hills Stock Show. Each year the Cancer Care Institute (CCI) sells TETWP shirts to benefit the CCI. Hundreds of businesses come out in support of the fight against cancer and have a special jeans day on Friday. Kat Country 98.7 is one of the main sponsors and they get out the message every day, including a list of participating groups.
For the past year my mom has been battling breast cancer for the second time, so we are strong supporters of CCI and the great care they provide. This year I'm encouraging all my co-workers and friends to join me in Touch Enough to Wear Pink day on Friday by wearing pink and showing support for the fight against cancer.
This years shirt:
IMG_0619
The back of the shirt with the sponsors.
IMG_0621
Are YOU TOUGH ENOUGH to wear PINK??

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have one of those tough enough to wear pink shirts. I got it a couple years ago to support the rodeo & Deana Favre Foundation.

AWESOME CAUSE!