Thursday, February 04, 2010

More Siggy Blocks

Tonight I got busy again and worked on more siggy blocks. While I was working on them, I put up the other panel piece on my design wall. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with it yet, but I love it.
IMG_0644
I finished the block with all the peeps friends on it.
IMG_0645
Then I finished Becca's block.
IMG_0646
Finally, I finished my block, the middle part of the twitter conversation on my siggy quilt. I worked on squaring up the center and putting the blocks together, but it was getting late, so I decided to finish it later. I pulled out my zoo animal baby quilts and got my stuff ready to go for the weekend.
IMG_0643
I also played around with finding thread to go with this... the fabric that goes with my Valentine tablerunner. I just don't have the perfect thread, so I'll have to find some on Sat. and get the wall hanging quilted up next week.
IMG_0648

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love seeing these blocks! We had so much fun! What a great way to remember.

Jen said...

It's awesome. I still need to decide what to do with my rosie panel of this color way.

Barb said...

I have a birthday giveaway each month, so I put you down for the 14th, is that right?