The zoo animals baby quilt is now completed to the top stage. I cut it out several months ago, but just never go around to making it. I guess I need the inspiration of a new baby to make it. My friend had a baby last week, so I figured I'd better get busy. Last weekend I put on the inner border and then last night I put on the squares. Hopefully I'll get a chance to quilt it tonight and get the binding on it this weekend. This is the green one and the backing is the same green as the squares next to the corners. I also have a red one I'd like to get made up, but we'll see what other pressing things come up before it gets done.