This week I've been working on a quilt from a pattern called Simple Day at the Lake. I decided to make it bigger, so I included a few more fat quarters. I had it all cut out and about half the blocks done. Tonight I finished the rest of the blocks and sewed them all together. Now it gets a solid border and then a squares border. I picked up this fat quarter pack in OH, but the offwhite really shows up in the picture.
This is one of my favorite batik lines. I'm hoping to get it to at least a double size so we can use it on our bed. I'll probably quilt it with a verigated teal/brown.
After I got this far, I quit for the night on this quilt. I worked on spray basting a sweatshirt to some fabric so I can quilt it to make jackets. I'm hoping to get them done by next weekend, but we'll see if I can get them on the frame yet this week or not.