Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2011 UFO Sew Down

Quilting season is in full swing and it's time to get out those old UFO's out and start working on them. This year the UFO Sew Down will run from October 10-November 11th. The goal is to complete at least 1 UFO! Everyone who participates and completes at least one UFO, will get a small prize from me. You may just get a prize for every UFO, we'll see how many we can complete.
How to participate! Set a goal of any UFO's you'd like to finish by making a blog post or Facebook post about it. You can use your own definition of finish. It might be doing all the applique on blocks, finishing a top, making a bag, or quilting and binding a quilt. It's your choice. This isn't a high stress competition, just an opportunity to have encouragement from fellow bloggers on completing a UFO or two!
Email me a link to your post and I'll include your link on my sidebar with participants. You don't have to list every UFO, just a few you'll be working on. I'll update everyone with a post about the groups progress each week.
If you'd like to include the logo for the SEW DOWN, it's below. Let's get down and sew down for the next month!

A new button from Jen!

Moneik Quilts Sew Down

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Sounds fun. I have so many UFOs I have no clue where to begin. I'll see if I can't wrangle a list of sorts together to play along! :) Good luck with yours!

Jacque said...

http://craftingcutiecreations.blogspot.com/2011/10/ufo-sew-down-challenge.html

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Always nice to have the extra motivation