This week has been very productive! I finished the hand sewing on 4 poinsetta table toppers. I finished the hand sewn binding on a wolf family wall hanging I made several years ago and I started the binding on a snowman wall hanging.
Monday night I worked on the layout for the batik Let it Snow quilt. I sewed it together on Tues. night. It's long and skinny, but will look great on the back of the couch.
Tuesday night I also quilted the barnyard friends quilt for Mathew. It turned out really cute and Mikaela loved helping me. She told me what all the barn animals say.
I also layed out the tumbler quilt I hope to get sewn up this weekend and pulled the backing and batting for the batik quilt. I added the binding to the Briar Rose quilt. I also trimmed and cut binding for barnyard friends.
I've been working really hard to update my quilting journals and get all of the pictures in them. So far I have the list of all I've made in the last year and a half done and most of the pictures printed, so I am off to a good start. I've also made a list of the quilts for the trunk show next weekend and will work on getting them all together this weekend. It's a good thing we don't have much on the agenda for the weekend.
We have my work party tonight and dad is baby sitting the kids, so he'll get to spend some time with them, so Paul and I can enjoy a good meal and entertainment.
Have a great weekend.