January was a very productive month! I got a lot completed and feel great about where I'm going with my UFO's.
I participated in this group quilt with a gift box for Gaila's birthday quilt.
I worked on using up the Let it Snow Batik. I made the Twister quilt top for me. and I quilted it on my DSM.
I cut the centers wrong on the first one, so they became borders for a second one. This will be a silent auction item for a quilt retreat I am attending. Hard to believe but these only take 4 fqs.
I am working on a BQ2 quilt with some more Let it Snow. I still have a lot left to use or give away! All the blocks for this one are done.
I am working hard on my hexie's. This is how they travel. I get about 10-15 done a day.
Here are the cream ones I have done so far.
This is the pile of quilt tops I have to quilt. There are six and they are all large baby or throw size. I made two of the Frolic tops this month. The rest were tops that were done and last night I made backings, cut battings, and pulled thread so when i get the frame out (hopefully this weekend), I can just quilt!
I made two tablerunners start to finish with the 60* ruler. Both are burped and quilted on my JN6600.
I made Mikaela's Poky Little Puppy book.
I finished up 2 diaper clutches, one with baby sign language for a gift, and the other with camo for us.
I also finished the binding on Mocha Meriengue, and made two fabric bowls for a total of 10 UFO's finished this month! I made a quilt top with Noah's Ark for the shop and I started a Tumbler quilt which is new. Overall I'm really pleased with all I accomplished in 78 hours.